Lol, okay I’m just here to have fun!! Laugh with me biko. . Oya read carefully the conversation between a Twitter Celeb and a Twitter Hoe. .Lol, I’m sure you’ld laugh!! hehehehehehehehe Babe: Baby do u still luv me like before? Twitter Celeb: Yes luv! My luv for u Will never change. Babe: Dats my babyyyy!!!!! Babe: I want you to buy me something. Twitter Celeb: Just name it Babe: Its just one Blackberry Q 10 sha, Twitter Celeb: No problem. just find out the price and let me know Babe: Its N450,000 Twitter Celeb: Is it manual or automatic? is it still in a good shape, as in the engine. Have u checked the fuel consumption too? Babe: Honey, it’s not a car o. its a phone. Twitter Celeb: A phone?! Twitter Celeb: That means it will have a fridge,generator set, plasma and a wardrobe, abi? Babe: Are you buying it or not? Twitter Celeb: Please am not o! I cant! Babe: Helloooooo! Twitter Celeb: Hiiiiiiiii ! Babe: Dont even border again. I’ll callAlhajito get it for me this evening Twitter Celeb: Better still, call Atiku, He will be faster. Babe: I am going to delete u 4rm my list Twitter Celeb:Is your fone hanging? Cos I have deleted u since u mentioned Q10.

Comments